Ready for the wildest week in town? Come to Summer Zoo Camp at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens to experience tours, keeper chats, animal encounters, games and activities, and more!
For more information on camp policies and procedures, please refer to our Camp Handbook.
Check back in early 2019 for weekly themes by age group!
Registration will open in late March.
|June 10th - August 2nd
NO Camp the week of July 4th
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
7:45 am - 8:45 am
| Member: $195 per child/week
Non-Member:$220 per child/week
TIPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Registration closes the Tuesday before each session at 11:59 PM.
- When you register, only the first date for each week will show up on the calendar. Don't worry, you are signing up for the entire week!
- Please be patient with our website! We recommend using a desktop or laptop and using Chrome or Firefox. You may have to refresh several times.
- When you register, even if you have an account on our website, you may have more success if you check out as a guest.
- If you continue to have trouble, we will do our best to assist you by phone or email, but we may be experiencing high call volume. Again, we appreciate your patience.
- If you are purchasing lunches, please add them to your cart at the time of purchase and select your options when entering your roster information.
- Please read all policies and procedures in the Camp Handbook (linked at the top of this page) before registering. Also please note the registration policies at the bottom of the page.
- After you complete your registration, make sure to print/save the order confirmation page that pops up! The dates you register for will NOT be included in your automated email confirmation.
Date Change: A program date change must be made in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the camp start date. Date changes will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per camper. Date changes are subject to availability.
Cancellation: Cancellations must be received in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the camp start date to qualify for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than three weeks prior to the camp start date. Cancellations will incur a $50 processing fee.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 904.757.4463 ext.122
Sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs,
the Florida Council of Arts and Culture and the State of Florida.