Policy for Donation Request
Each year the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens receives numerous donation requests from a variety of individuals and organizations for complimentary admission passes to the Zoo. As you may expect, it is very difficult to honor every request. Because the Zoo is a non-profit organization, it is necessary to limit the number of complimentary admission tickets that we distribute each year.
The following guidelines should help determine if your organization is eligible for complimentary passes. Should you meet these criteria, we will mail you a complimentary family 4-pack of admission tickets to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit organization (501c3, 301c3) requesting complimentary passes for a fundraising event.
- Your organization must be within an 80 mile radius of the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
- The request must be made at least four weeks prior to the fundraising event. Donations are fulfilled one month prior to the date of which they are needed by.
- Only one donation to an organization during the Zoo’s fiscal year (October 1-September 30) will be fulfilled.
- The following groups are not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Political Parties
- How to apply:
- A letter must be sent to the zoo via mail or fax on letterhead. This letter must indicate all donation request details, including date of the fundraising event and where to send the donation.
- The letter must be faxed or emailed to Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Attn: Special Events Coordinator, 370 Zoo Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32218 or fax to (904) 757-4315.
- Please allow at least four weeks for a response.